Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Monday, April 27, 2015

A difference


I got up at 6:30 am as usual, took the dogs outside, and after going back inside, took a comfy nap in my recliner.  W Today hen I awoke, I saw that it was snowing...big flakes and lots of them.

The thermometer said 24 degrees!

I was so glad that I had heat and shelter!

The snow fell only for a couple of hours but was pretty while it lasted.

While waiting out the snowstorm, I was working on my quilt and of course chic, my cat wanted to help.

Chica is always a great help, one way or the other!

4 comments:

  1. What a change in the weather. I read we are getting a polar draught, I don't know if it is the same over there.
    You know she is not going to give you that quilt back when it's finished, don't you ;)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you where all warm inside.

    Nice to have Chica helping with the quilt:)

    Hope you have a good week. Sue, Polly & Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chica definitely looks like she has laid claim to that warm quilt. That is way too cold for me. However, we're going to have our first 100 degree day this week and now it's getting too hot for me. I want perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Glad you have heat and shelter as well!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.