Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My neighbor

When I was packing up to leave Bluewater Lake State Park, I had to disassemble my dog's yard.  I had multiple things to get either packed or throw away.


This beautiful salamander was residing under my outside dog bed, and today when I picked up the dog bed, he showed me his beauty!


I searched on the internet, and I think he is a Barred Tiger Salamander.

Do any of you know differently?

6 comments:

  1. I'll bet the dogs would have loved to find him before you did! He sure is pretty - looks shiny and wet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an incredible pattern and colouring he has.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness it wasn't a snake.

    We don't get Salamanders here.

    Hope you are having a good week. Sue & Polly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am amazed that you don't have salamanders!

      Delete
  4. Oh my...I would have fainted at the sight of that.

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.