Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Dogs and repairs!

10 days ago, I arrived at Camping World again, and began the process of the repairs.  First they installed the new awnings.
Old awnings


I needed three window awnings, and two slide out topper awnings!  The day that I was at Camping world, it took about 8 hours for the fixes to be completed!

Four days later, the motorhome compressor for my road master auxiliary braking system was on the schedule, and I woke to a completely saturated motorhome floor due to a water leak.  Yikes!

The guys did find and fix the leak, at a less horrible price, and now I have to dry out the carpet where the leak occurred!

During the hours of waiting, the dogs and I waited at the dealership waiting room!  I noticed that Hera was more relaxed walking on the concrete floor (relief), but she wouldn't lie down on the cold floor, so I helped her to get on the sofa, and after a while she relaxed and enjoyed the staff and other customers making over her and being her "subjects"!

Power was very cool and laid down on the floor and relaxed!

6 comments:

  1. That's awful! Do they have any heaters or blowers you can use to dry out the carpet? If you are in warm weather that would help, too.

    So nice to get things done before you settle in for the winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your new awnings and the leak sorted.

    I think you forget that Hera is the queen of the gods and queen's do not lay on cold floors:)

    Hope you are enjoying the week. Sue & Polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new awnings look like they are fitted really well, hope you and the dogs get lots of nice shade. Oh no, what a nuisance having a leak, I bet it is hard trying to dry out the carpets in a motorhome.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Hazel.
    Lynne, Dip, Elliot and Ming x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana will never lay down unless it is soft..she will stand until she falls over. i'm sure you new awning will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job with the repairs! I'll be interested in how you like the window awing on your slide, and how the Camping World installation holds up. I can already tell that an awning over my slide's window would be a good addition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Repair work is no fun! I hope it is all to your satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.