Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Visitor center fun!

Today, I heard voices at the door of the visitor center, and the man's voice said" I've got to see if the greyhound lady is still here"!  Then they entered with a chow and a golden retriever!  All four dogs were looking over the counter to see each other!  They were standing on their hind legs! I was so excited to greet them that I forgot to take their photos!  The lovely chow seems to really enjoy greeting us, and the retriever is not as well as the chow and cannot stay on his hind legs for long enough to greet folks!





The next day the same couple came in to show me their very huge fish!

We measured it at 50 1/2 inches long and so heavy that he and she could hardy lift it!

6 comments:

  1. Always nice to meet other fur babies.

    By heck that was a big fish. Was it one that can be eaten?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, yes it is edible, and this couple says that its delicious!

      Delete
  2. That is one ginormous fish! And how cool that you got some friendly canine visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a bass? It's one of the biggest I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.