Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Friday, July 18, 2014

Thank you all!

40,000 pageviews!

I was elated to see the number on the counter today!

I so enjoy reading all your blogs and thank you for sharing with me your lives.
I enjoy knowing your pets (those who have them) and your trips, and families, as well as you weaving, quilting, beading, card making, gardening and other endeavors.

My family says thanks also!

Chica, looking ghostly

Fleur, looking ALIVE!


Power listening

8 comments:

  1. Blog land is a wonderful place.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it is a great new place to find friends!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 40,000 pageviews, you deserve them! Hope to see many more :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's a big milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - I love lots of zeros, and 40,000 has a lot! When you started your blog, did you even imagine that many pageviews? It just creeps up and suddenly you're at another milestone. The animals look great... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your live and pets with us too. Since I don't have my own fur babies, I enjoy giving yours virtual pets and belly rubs.

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.