Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Even more birds

At Portal, Arizona, there is a research station on one of the remote dirt roads, and they keep feeders out, and even benches for people to sit on and enjoy the birds.

Kingbird,  western

Black Chinned hummingbird(left), and Magnificent Hummingbird(right)

They wouldn't allow me to take the greyhounds out of the car, but at least they had big trees for shade, and it wasn't hot.  If I weren't such a birder, I would have resented the dog rule.  But as a realist, I know that not every human wants to take their dogs with them everywhere!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hummingbirds, I don't get any exotic birds in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Magnificent Hummingbird is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.