Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Power's Pee


Is this spot the best?

Power is feeling a bit better, and he wants me to let everyone know that his Pee is now real pee, not just hopeful imagination!  He still has some difficulty in getting his bladder empty, and usually needs about three stops to irrigate the desert.  Before he got ill, he could do the watering job in one stop, then while he was sickest he needed about 10-15 stops and still had not got much urine out.  I can tell that he feels a lot better, because he's giving me those deep soulfull looks.  I think that when he starts giving me the mischievous looks, it will mean that he's finally "feeling his oats" again!






12 comments:

  1. Yay, soon you'll be back to your one-stop self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and as his mom, I will be very glad!

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear he is feeling better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Power wants me to tell Joey that the duck flavored "Pill Pockets" are delicious, and are worth pretending to be sick!

      Delete
  3. Good news! Hoping he returns to 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beginning to look like it's going to be hot, so we will probably go to an RV park for a week until he sees the vet again. I think he'll heal better if the temp is below 95F

      Delete
  4. Power wants you to know that he takes every hug he can get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, My friend told me about your blog. I will be traveling full time with my 4 greyhounds in about a month. Just waiting for my travel trailer to be built. I will be visiting different rescues across the country and blogging about their events, the group hosting them and promoting the dogs they have available for adoption. So nice to see that others are traveling with their greyhounds.My sites are GreytRVadventures.com and HappyTailsRoadshow.com

    Are you on Facebook too? I look forward to following your journey and reading about your greys adventures.

    Have a greyt day! Terri Malloy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terri, Thanks for your comment! I'm glad that your 4 greys will be on your adventures. I'm curious about the location of the dogs while in between stops. You mentioned a "trailer" being built, so I was curious if the 4 greys will be in the towing vehicle or in the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's hoping he's feeling those oats again really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to read about Power's peeing problems :( Glad that it wasn't stones and that he's on the mend! Do you worry about not having a 'local' vet for the dogs? I'm assuming with your travelling around you wouldn't see the same vet who would get to know your dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to hear he's doing better, poor fella. Glad it wasn't stones.

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.