Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Monday, February 3, 2014

The Quartzsite Arizona Desert gets crowded!

Normally no vehicles are parked along this road


Lots of travelers have dogs along


Some RV's are large, new and fancy


RV's begin to line up in rows


The Dingbats are getting crowded also



Some folks travel together



People walk through my campsite to walk through to the "big tent"


Interesting hat bands are worn
This set of pictures was taken last week during the big RV tent show!  I enjoy seeing everyone and even have a few people that I see from year to year!  Some few folks are a bit careless, and overtake others' territory in their enthusiasm.  I had two separate people run over my bird feeder, and completely ruin them, and they weren't cheap ones!  The drivers never even slowed down!

4 comments:

  1. Sheesh! I can't believe they didn't even notice. That's a little more than careless if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun to meet old friends and make new ones. A real shame about your feeder though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to start RVing, but I guess I better read the beginner's guidebook, so I don't accidentally end up running over someone's bird feeder :) I have no idea what RV etiquette is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see all the photos of the RVs and people. Your bird feeder sure had a tough year. We should have had a burial service for it. But for the most part it was all good. For me the man who wanted to camp in the middle of the road next to my site was the irritant. Like we always say, life is so good, we need SOMETHING to get our blood pressure up once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.