Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I just thought I was ready...

I noted that a new follower has been added to my list, jmh522000 http://clearskiesafterthestorm.blogspot.com/and I want to welcome you.  I hope that you enjoy the blog. I looked at her blog, and I must comment on her fur baby, Bailey, who has the most luscious fur!  I think that fur brushed from Bailey's coat would make exquisite yarn!


Thursday I drove to Albuquerque NM to the Camping World, and spent the night in their parking lot.  It was a very pleasant evening, only slightly cold.

This morning I got ready to leave and the battery was not good enough to start the engine.  I tried using the house batteries to supplement the engine battery but also no go.  So I ended up sitting in the waiting room of the Camping World all day while they put me in their line of people who needed service.  The dogs were with me and they behaved really well, and we got to meet many other people and their dogs.  By the time I was ready to leave, the weather had turned rainy, and it was getting dark, so I decided to stay in the parking lot again.  I considered going to an RV park, but didn't want to get out in the rain to pay and then to plug in the electric cord.  So, I'm happily in the parking lot again.  The only thing I wish is that I didn't have to go out in the rain to walk the dogs!  Do you think they could hold it till morning?

6 comments:

  1. My bet is a no! lol I hope you start safe travels in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be very frustrating. Does it happen a lot?
    At least you got it fixed so you are on your way when the rain stops.
    I would not like to imagine how our 3 little monkeys would behave in that situation, LOL.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your battery is now ok.

    Sure you would have taken the dogs out, even though it was raining, as you wouldn't have wanted a puddle or two inside:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's strange - after starting up and driving to Albuquerque, I'd think the batteries were fully charged. I hope you were able to get a fix and get on the road.

    I'm sure you took the dogs out - and didn't even think about keeping them in all night. You would have had more puddles inside than outside in the morning. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. They plan to whine and cry at 2AM just to pay you back, than piddle in a communal puddle by the door. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.