Beautiful sights

Beautiful sights
Horses at blue water Lake state park

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Photos

Pet me too!
Mom says I'm very NOSY!
Who says I'm not limber, too!
I was looking at other blogs a few weeks ago, and realized that some of the photos on the blogs were taken with a greater telephoto lens than the one on my camera.I bought my camera 5 years ago and at that time, a 10 x telephoto lens was almost the best one could buy on a point and shoot type of digital camera.
The camera has been great, and reliable as well.  But I bought a new camera for myself this Christmas , because it has a 42 x optical zoom, and it's still a point and shoot type digital camera!


The camera arrived and I've been having fun learning about it.  It is really easy to use as are most point and shoot type digital cameras.  It is about 4 inches from front to back, and 3 1/2 inches high and 4 inches wide.  It is no longer a pocket camera but is still very lightweight. 
 Fleur sitting in her "sphinx" pose.  She will use this instead of a "sit" quite frequently. 


Power showing that he is very limber, and scratching his ear while sun bathing.






Fleur is looking adorable.  That beautiful face!



I'm so-o-o-o limber!









1 comment:

  1. OMG - that's an extreme zoom lens - I'm so jealous. Next blog - tell us what kind of camera, etc. I'm dying to know. Great photos of the dogs. It looks like good weather in Quartzsite. I miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to strange comments from anonymous persons, I will be moderating comments for now.